Re: SooperLooper & Ableton Live EXT problem

Hi Per

yes, I've forgotten "Output MIDI Clock" on SL - thanks!

> If you are trying to run SL as the master and Live as the slave you
> have to do two more things: Set SL to "Output MIDI Clock" (MIDI
> Bindings page) and set Live to use SooperLooper as sync (Live's MIDI
> and Sync preferences)

For, the Ableton sync settings I have to do the following, right?
- Go to the settings
(http://frontierdesign.com/images/TranzPort/livepref.jpg)
- Activate ONLY SooperLooper-Input-Sync ON

is this correct (+activate EXT)? I wasn't able to figure out what "midi
track on" is, but I guess I don't really need it.

I'll try that out how it works...
Buzap