Re: Laptop Audio Interface

> My own fav is the RME Fireface400

While we're at it...

I was considering the Motu Ultralite.
(http://www.motu.com/products/motuaudio/ultralite/)
I'd prefer the Ultralite because I'd be able to control it better without
touching a computer and it is simply cheaper. Now, some say the RME FF400
is simply the best in that domain, others say it is over-rated and the
Ultralite is ok.

Would I have any disadvantages using a Motu Ultralite  that is relevant
for Live Looping (latency, stability on Mac & PC...)?

Buzap