Re: SooperLooper & Ableton Live EXT problem

If you are trying to run SL as the master and Live as the slave you
have to do two more things: Set SL to "Output MIDI Clock" (MIDI
Bindings page) and set Live to use SooperLooper as sync (Live's MIDI
and Sync preferences)

Per

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 2:02 PM, Buzap Buzap <buzap@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi Loopers
>
> been experimenting on my Mac with Ableton Live and SooperLooper.
> It's very promising because this would allow me to use Live for "live"
>looping ;-)
>
> So, I've used SooperLooper as AU plug-in on an Ableton track.
> In Ableton, I've set MIDI track/sync to "on" for input/output (SL).
>Then, for global tempo I've activated "EXT" (external).
>
> So, this more or less worked the first time.  The external "flash" was
>binking. But I haven't been able to get external sync anytime after that.
>(no more blinking).
> I've gone through it several times and can't figure it out - any hints?
>
> Buzap
> --

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen