Re: In praise of Logic Express

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 1:31 PM, Warren Sirota <wsirota@wsdesigns.com>
wrote:

> BTW - Now I've received Logic Studio but I can't install it till i get
> a new hard drive for my laptop! (well, I was constrained by that
> anyway, since i run a 30 gig boot camp partition that i could otw use
> for music, and I can get a faster drive than the built-in one). Logic
> Studio == 41GB install! Wow. I guess there must be a LOT of samples in
> that package.

Warren,

39 GB, of the 46 GB full install, can be installed elsewhere than on
the system disc. So if you want you may pop in an external firewire
drive where you put those huge libraries. But it's cool to have it all
in the box; all those IR reverbs and searchable loops. I picked my
laptop with a 250 MB drive to be future proof and enjoy true laptop
bliss ;-)

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen