Controlling both Ableton and Sooperlooper?

Hi !

I am thinking about using Sooperlooper. I have used Repeater until now. I
have MacBook pro and MOTU traveller interface. Is it possible to use my
Ozone keyboard to controll both Ableton and Sooperlooper at same time?
Have anyone tried? I also have FCB 1010 - but I think maybe its easier to
controll more parameters i Ableton with the knobs on the Ozone?

Have anyone used the both (Ozone and FCB) in combination?

Is it diffeicult setting up this MIDI-controllers with Sooperlooper?

Rune Fagereng

Alt i ett. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notisblokk. http://no.mail.yahoo.com