Re: In praise of Logic Express

OK, guys - I agree that Logic is not exactly logical in its UI (altho
they say it's been redesigned, i have no base reference to judge
against). If y'all want to go off on comparative DAW wars, that's your
business. All I was comparing it to with Max, which is NOT A DAW in
the same sense at all, and is several orders of magnitude more
difficult to master than any of these products, imo, and finding it
funny that Max was more natural for Art than modern DAWs are. Throw
just about any DAW user in front of Max for a while, and most of them
would be smashing their heads against the wall in frustration in short
order.