Re: Looping with no pedals (using EDP program)

You know, I was looking for something quite similar to this. For
simple laptop looping, I could use my looper and a single (or two)
buttons - although a compact 4-button footswitch could give me an
amazing amt of basic functionality.

Of course, on the opposite end of the spectrum, the biggest issue I
have with my home-grown looper is how to map all the functionality to
the limited 10-buttons and two pedals of the FCB! i think ultimately
that the only satisfactory controller will be a microphone with voice
recognition. (of course, without a footswitch input, i'd have no way
to toggle because command mode and sound input mode, so i'd need to
wear *2* headset mics....)