Re: In praise of Logic Express

Warren Sirota schrieb:
> Ha! That is *so* funny that you find logic more complex than max!  I
> think that makes you a pretty rare individual.

I remember the old logic versions, and I found it several magnitudes
less intuitive with its environment than Max. That might create the
illusion of comlexity, but its just more difficult to get the same
result and some stuff is not possible at all...

If you want complex results, Max is the way to go... If you want an
intuitive DAW, Pro`tools still is hard to beat (but the company sucks)
If you need a sequencer, I'd use Live, the announced collaboration with
Cycling 74' will make it to an even more interesting companion to Max...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------