Re: In praise of Logic Express

Warren Sirota wrote:

> deals? on apples? i think their dealer agreements all prohibit
> discounting. best you could do would be to find a reseller with free
> shipping. but maybe i'm wrong.

Retail discounts are hard to find, but if you're in the US and have a
university affiliation you may be able to get a small (8 percent or
less, I think) discount through your school. Alternatively, if you know
somebody who works for the federal or state government, you can get a
similar discount through them. It's even legal--government employees are
allowed to buy up to six systems per year for friends and relatives.

Brian