Re: In praise of Logic Express

Hi Warren,

I really like your post, because I've been feeling inferior for never
getting my head around live. Years ago, I was a snob about software,
and felt I could deal with anything. I think Logic from the pre-apple
years was the first time I felt like I hit a wall. I'm actually
looking for a class that I can take to orient myself to live. I'm
still much more comfortable in the modular max/bidule/usine type of
environment where I can see the signal path and I don't have to deal
with anything on the screen that I didn't choose to put there.

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net