Re: OT: Diabetes

Again thanks so much for all of you who have shared some info on this off topic.  I really appreciate the value of responding beyond the "muse" to the human factor as in the end it's all connected in our language of music.  I'm catching up and responding to those of  you who shared your thoughts directly to your emails and not using the thread for that.  Thanks again folks for allowing me to bring in this part into this list.

Best

Jim