Re: OT: Diabetes

Indeed, nothing ever is 'entirely clear', there is always a fuzzy
aspect to science and- keeping with the concept of feedback loops-
everything is highly self referencial. belief systems are a whole
other bag. One should be able to heal simply by thinking it so
shoudlnt we? Deeper in the deep end we go

Was remarking to a friend not so long ago, how i found it strange that
I could still fall asleep to the sounds of Morbid Angel. So soothing!
and yet others become a nervous reck after 30seconds.

to quote Chris Rock "Whatever music you were listening to when you
first got laid, you will listen to for the rest of your life!"

Maybe thats it.

So no, your continueing playing slayer at your concerts is most
probably keeping many diseases at bay depending on your audience.