Re: List Privacy (was: OT: Diabetes)

i don't worry about "employers" but i do have problems with stalkers!
that is not specific to this email list though...

the searchable thing i find annoying.... because of spammers trolling
for email addresses.
about 1000 spams a day (mostly bounces from spammers forging my email
address) make it through the traps up at my webhost. ironically, now
i filter my spam-box for loopers-delight mail since it is the only
"legit" email i get at this address now.

other lists i'm on don't publish the email addresses of subscribers,
and it bugs me that loopers delight does.

seems kinda last millenium.