Re: Live Looping Interface

Finally Per, as i asked Rainer, any recommendation between the Firebox, FW410 or the Saffire (LE or not)?

All this for live use with a Macbook.

Thanks.

On Jan 15, 2008 8:48 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
The applications I tested the M-Box 2 Mini on, where it did not
deliver clear audio, was Ableton Live, Cubase LE, Logic 7 and Mobius
(Logic only on Mac and Mobisu only on Windows). I forgot to write
that.

per