Re: OT: My master luthier instructor/Zen disciplinarian teacher and friend of the Universe William Eaton and one of his Youtube vids!

Guys and Gals and fellow followers of the subteraliens, check out one of
my Master teachers, the
one and only William Eaton and his transperformance system he is testin on
the harp guitar he
designed and built by hand including no mechanical clamps only by self
discipline out side of time
and space and strength in our school Roberto-Venn School of Luthiery!!!
Ha Ha No kidding some of
the clamping he did with his own body over a long period of glue setup
time and it is still
holding strong.  I had the express opportunity to being able to accept an
invitation to play this
incredible instrument live at the Phoenix (All Stainless Steel and Glass)
City Hall, as we tried
to find the resonant frequency of the buildings acoustic space. He indeed
found it and It was a
incredible experience on a phenomenal instrument thanks to his wonderful
selfless kind soul!
  www.youtube.com/watch?v=98I808GSGQk

  Love ya my Brother William, Thank you for being a huge part of the
greatest goods Lord of ALL
Gods Plan for Spaceship Earth :o)  "Out there?  No Question about that!"
Namaste'
  Daniel T. Albertini aka: "Lightsight"
www.myspace.com/albertiniguitarworks
www.myspace.com/albertiniprojects
www.myspace.com/wwwmyspacecomeagledawn
--- Bob Weigel <sounddoctorin@imt.net> wrote:

> Hehe...I mean in terms of the 'nobody you would want to listen to'..
> possibly.  .We were talking about Phil Keaggy before and one of the
> things that I really enjoy is the way he so smoothly pulls tuning
> changes in the midst of a performance.   The whole organic aspect of a
> man interacting with his instrument proficiently just makes the
> performance more enjoyable to me.
>
> But I think the whole idea is...with the Robo you can just hit a button
> while you are playing the thing and have it go drop D tuning for
> instance.  And I'm sure ruin the company or not..they'll make a bunch of
> money on the idea :-).  I personally don't have plans to get one but the
> idea had some to me some years back and I figured it was just a matter
> of time since a lot of people will pay just for convenience because they
> have too much money.   And others will see some performance advantage to
> it.. -Bob
>
> Chris Sewell wrote:
>
> > Leave it to Gibson to waste their time on useless innovation. Who
> > can't tune a guitar? Certainly nobody you would want to listen to. I
> > don't get the Digital one either. So it sends out 6 different signals,
> > What are you supposed to do with that? It doesn't have midi like every
> > other Hex pickup.
> > Henry whats-his-face is ruining that company.
> > On Jan 12, 2008, at 4:54 PM, Paul Richards wrote:
> >

> >> */ http://www.musiciansfriend.com/Gibson-robot /*
> >>
> >> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!
> >> Search.

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>

Be a better friend, newshound, and