OT: Musicians and Astrology (was Re: Recent Listening...)

At 2:22 PM -0600 1/8/08, Daryl Shawn wrote:
>Lemme guess...ya'll are Capricorns, aren't you? I was never much for
>astrology, but myself and an awful lot of my friends have this
>disease and we're all Caps!

I'm a completely non-standard Virgo.  There must have been some
planet crossing the wrong way somewhere the day I was born, because
aside from a few anal-retentive/OCD characteristics, I missed the
Virgo profile.  Although Capricorn (along with Sagittarius and Libra)
is high up on the list of candidates that people have accused me of
having as my true sign.

My wife (who's more into Astrology than I am) was just reading up on
the controversy over defining a 13th Zodiac symbol, since I guess the
Earth has drifted somewhat relative to the heavens since the Western
Astrological system was codified back in Ptolemy's day.  She actually
would be an Ophiuchus (sp?).  But if you take that shift into
account, I'd be kicked over into Leo.  Maybe that explains it?  ;)

        --m.
--
_____
"take one step outside yourself. the whole path lasts no longer than