Re: Recent Listening...

At 11:48 AM -0800 1/8/08, ditch wrestler wrote:

>....I get bored semi-easily and, probably like most people on this
>list, my tastes aren't easily pigeonholed, other than being called
>'eclectic'.

<*sigh*> I know exactly what you mean.  On one hand, it always keeps
you looking for something new.  On the other hand, it's extended well
into my own work and has become the bane of my frickin' existence.

Every time I come up with something interesting, I work on it for
five minutes then I get bored and discard it.  It's a wonder I ever
finish anything (not that I do very often).  :P

        --m.
--
_____
"bye-bye empire; empire, bye-bye"