Re: Recent Listening...

<raising hand>  Just turned 51 after Christmas.. Easily bored but at times
disturbed by my ability to hide it out of what could be good manners.
I've
begun to wonder a bit after The Equatorial Stars myself.  It was the first
CD with Fripp and/or Eno that I found myself bored and waiting for the
next
track (this during my Crushed Finger Period last year, when I was trapped
in
Listening-Only Ville.

I know!  I know!  Don't throw anything!