Re: DAVIGNON-NELSON

--- Nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:
>.....and tim's (i'm not going to share my secrets
> so i'll turn my gear away from everyone)

Aw, c'mon, most of it was on the floor in plain sight!
The only gear in the rack (that time) was a Korg
SDD-1000 delay, a reverb and a one-space keyboard
mixer; all the loopers were on the floor. (A Headrush,
a DL4 and an RC-20).

I figured I could have put the rack behind me, but
that would have meant having my back to that huge,
screaming, unruly crowd...

-t-

http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes
http://cdbaby.com/all/timnelson