DAVIGNON-NELSON

as the host and i couldn't take my eyes off of the bar behind him, yum, asked ".....is this the future of music?".....well, with matt's moves, 3:20 he makes serious eye contact with the audiance, something that some of us never do!.....and tim's (i'm not going to share my secrets so i'll turn my gear away from everyone) hairdew, i'm no common sewer of fine hair styles mind you but wow e zoow e.....how could anyone ever wonder if this is the future of music.....michael

".....donuts, what arn't they good for!" H.S.

new groovy tunes at:
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar10
www.ct-collective.com

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.