Re: Y2K7 - thanks to Rick and the performers!

What a beautiful, inspiring weekend! I wholeheartedly concur with the large
slathering of thanks being poured on Rick for pulling it off. One of my
favorite moments of the festival was when the mayor surprised Rick by
giving
him the key to the city. An emotional moment, especially considering how he
was giving a speech shortly before she arrived telling everyone how proud
he
is to be where he is, and how much he loves his city. Congrats Rick!

Oh, in the 'let's thank everybody' category, thanks also to Krispen for
recording the performances, and to Chris and Gretchen for working the door
and selling CDs.

I am glad I had a chance to give Per a pear. Did you enjoy the pear Per?

Greetings from Sacramento
Greg Williams