Re: Y2K7 - thanks to Rick and the performers!

Just arrived back in NY from LoopFest and of course must echo the thanks to Rick and to everyone who worked to make the Festival the great event that it was.  This was a first time thing for me and it was wonderful to meet so many of the people whose names I've seen fly by on the list over the years.  The music was more than inspiring and I came away from watching the many great performances with a lot of new ideas.  Even jet lag has not stopped me from plugging in and experimenting this afternoon.  Thanks to all who welcomed Chris Peters and I and gave us kind words about our performance.  It was a very gratifying experience.  And thanks to Mark for the pictures.  They're such a nice reminder of a great time and I'm amazed at your stamina.

Regards,

Harry

Harry Weinberg, Esq.
Law Offices of Harry Weinberg