Re: Logic studio new version

Per;
  From the info on the website I was thinking along the lines of live
guitar processing and the pedalboard/ effects rack stuff.  I used
Logic (just for for audio editing) back before Apple obtained it and
was basically overwhelmed by the complexity.  Now that its been
"Apple-ized" I was interested in checking it out again, especially
along the lines of making the switch to the "hardware to computer
performance set up" that everyone's been talking about the past few
months.  Thanks for the info. - Paul