Re: Logic studio new version

On Sep 30, 2007, at 10:03 AM, Paul Mimlitsch wrote:
>  From the info on the website I was thinking along the lines of
> live guitar processing and the pedalboard/ effects rack stuff.  I
> used Logic (just for for audio editing) back before Apple o

Me too.  However, from what I've been able to gather, MainStage
cannot send MIDI Out messages like patch changes to hardware effect
processors.  Very unfortunate.  I've noticed that this seems to be a
limitation of Rax 2.0 as well.  Perhaps sending MIDI Out causes
stability issues?  It just seems strange that two very similar
products would have the same limitation.

Matt