CRAIG WILLIAMS?

I found Greg William's email address finally
and I have a marking on the list for
Craig Williams.

Is there such a person at Loopers Delight?    I can't find him if so in
the
loopers list or on Google.

Also,  fighting the computer problems I've had recently (losing 6 months
worth of email addresses
so ALL of the people who applied to the festival thanks to some
intermittent
RAM),   I'm not sure
if I got bleary eyed and wrote the name down wrong.

If there is a Greg Williams and you want to play the
festival.................you, or someone who knows you
needs to contact me immediately.

Sorry for all the gaffs but it's been a bear trying to reconstruct this
damned thing after this crash.
I'm almost back to normal again, thank dear god!

yours,   Rick