Re: ATTENTION: Cara Quinn, Greg Williams and LOOP STATION! contact me ASAP about Y2K7

   Rick, I got all four emails just now; (have been tres busy!)  However,
feel free to use: -(and this applies to anyone else as well, who would
like
to contact me and may not be able to)

Cara-Quinn@earthlink.net

   as well as the addie you already have...

-Will be in touch with you off list very soon!...

Smiles,

CQ  :)

At 05:31 AM 9/26/2007 -0700, you wrote:

>Dear Cara, Greg, Robin and Sam,
>
>The email addresses I have for you are being returned as undeliverable
>
>Cara............the one I have is    caraquinn@onemodelplace.com
>
>Robin and Sam,  the one I have is booking@loopthis.com
>
>Greg,   I have lost your email address in my computer meltdown last week
>and
>                 can't seem to find you on the web or at Loopers Delight.
>

>I have time sensitive material to send to all of you about the Y2K7 Loop
>Festival performances
>you are scheduled to make.
>
>Please contact me ASAP with alternative email addresses and I'll send the
>three numbered and important emails I sent out to the other performers.
>
>Thanks a lot,
>
>yours,   Rick
>

>--
>269.13.30/1030 - Release Date: 9/25/2007 8:02 AM

---
   View my on-line portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

   "The only things I really think are important, are love, and each
other.  -Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~cara-quinn