Re: CRAIG WILLIAMS?

Rick,

If I remember correctly. He lives in Sacramento. We exchanged some emails
on the side (off LD) once upon a time.

But, then again, I've had a hard drive crash since then too.

The best thing I could think of was to Google him.

Try: http://www.myspace.com/gregwilliamsguitarist

I think this may be him too . . .

Greg Williams
536 - 38th Street