Re: WAS: Who uses looping in their promo material? NOW:Prerecordedmaterial

>>Mattias IA Eklundh.

I listened to some MP3s...he's pretty damn fast. It's so hard to tell at
this speed, but I still
think Bruce takes the cake. Hard to tell for certain though. We'd need a
computer program
to take measurements for us! :)  Mattias is doing some interesting things,
however.

Bruce here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxQr5fwkhjc (with all the requisite face
making)...he starts kicking into gear about 1:04

Or here
http://www.mp3sparks.com/r2/Racer_X/Second_Heat/group_70312/album_1/mcatalog.shtml

(On Sacrifice, 0:24 is Bruce, playing on his neck pickup, as he often did
then)

The guys voice still cracks me up...gives me a soar through just thinking
about it.

What is amazing ot me is some of the bass player who are able to play the
some of the runs with these guitarists
in unison.

Kris