Re: WAS: Who uses looping in their promo material? NOW:Prerecordedmaterial

< [cut]  I don't like Malmsteen's attitude, or that I don't place the
> same value that I did 20 years ago on playing fast runs and scales with
> high gain. That is my own prerogative and personal expression.
>
> Sorry to bash your Swedish friend. Perhaps I should have picked on
>Gilbert
> or Macalpine. :)

I'll see if I can find that interview with Malmsteen and McLaughlin....I
do
recall one
thing that I really liked about what Malmsteen said. I believe the
interviewer asked
him why he played so fast, and he response was because that was how he
felt.
I thought
that was a totally valid and interesting response, and I respected him for
it.

Kris