Re: WAS: Who uses looping in their promo material? NOW:Prerecordedmaterial

definitely mattias is far better... he plays with more precision, less effects, ...
check out his second album "the road less travelled" on vai's favored nations.

raul.

Bruce here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxQr5fwkhjc (with all the requisite face
making)...he starts kicking into gear about 1:04

Or here
http://www.mp3sparks.com/r2/Racer_X/Second_Heat/group_70312/album_1/mcatalog.shtml
(On Sacrifice, 0:24 is Bruce, playing on his neck pickup, as he often did
then)

The guys voice still cracks me up...gives me a soar through just thinking
about it.

What is amazing ot me is some of the bass player who are able to play the
some of the runs with these guitarists
in unison.

Kris

--