Re: circus animals? (Re: WAS: Who uses looping in their promo material? NOW:Prerecordedmaterial)

   Ah Kris, thanks for your note.  I think we may be in more agreement
than
my note might have put across.  :)  When I say positive, I'm not
necessarily meaning the whole -bunnies, birds, happy lil flowers sort of
positive!  :)

   If someone is moved as in getting cold water splashed on their face,
and
it makes them reevaluate things and they find that that was exactly what
they needed, then I think that's positive!  :)

   Now, as far as the world being a multifaceted place, of course!  :)  So
it just tends to be my own personal spin on whatever I create that it go
toward something I myself would like to experience.
   I personally would like to see a bit more 'intelligent lightness of
being' in the world, but that doesn't mean to me, that my art should all
be
light...

Sometimes a message needs to be intense to be perceived as intended...
yes?...

So if art moves people (whether that is to cry or get up and shake their
booties!) I certainly think it's good if good comes of it...  :)

Anyway, 'nuff from me fur now!  :)

Thanks again, and I wish you an awesome day!...

Smiles,

Cara  :)

   At 09:06 AM 9/14/2007 -       0600, you wrote:

> [...]

---
   View my on-line portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

   "The only things I really think are important, are love, and each
other.  -Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~cara-quinn