RE: Who uses "looping" in their promo material?

I think I would concur completely with Qua. I tend to stay away from
calling myself a looping musician or artist as it would suggest very
different things to whoever reads that.
Style wise, my music is more structured than many of the musicians
here and has a great deal of traditional celtic elements to it. So the
way I usually put it is that I'm combining tradional instruments with
modern electronics to create rhythmic or textured accompaniment or
background (loops). Creating loops to play against or with has opened
up whole new avenues of creativity for me as I've begun to explore
more improve type of playing.

I have a great deal of respect for this community and enjoy being a
part of it as I find what the others are doing exciting and inspiring
for my own work.

Paul Haslem
Ontario, Canada
www.dulcify.ca