Re: AW: do we need a forum ?

I think that Bill was implying that since many users appreciate short
and informative subject lines (same as "header" a.f.a.i.k.) there is
another suggestion that would achieve the same result as yours; i.e.
easy sorting out the mails coming through the list among all other
mails in ones inbox. It seems the choice is between teaching list
members to sort their mail by filtering or adding up some flyer to
the subject field to allow those who do not use filtering to spot the
list mails by eye and pick them manually.

Another method, used by some who for some reason don't want to filter
the mail, is to subscribe to the digest version.

Per