RE: Line 6 DL4 questions

Whats with this external volume pedal/inverted patch cable/black magic
feedback thing? I'd like to try. And I need an excuse to wear goat
leggings.

I use an Ernie Ball Vol Pedal Jr. 25k and it works great for feedback. It
will also last a lot longer than the Line6 branded plastic Bespeco exp
pedal
they try to sell you. No feedback in looper mode, but you can at least
control the volume of the loop so as you manually fade out, you can start
something new. Also, if you set the knobs right, you can get a pretty good
chorus, auto-wah, slow gear and overdrive, although not in looper mode.

BTW, there is a drawing floating around of the new Boomerang III on some of
the other gear boards. Basic (the drawing, not the looper), but it looks
promising.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.daveeichenberger.com