rang news and stuff

In a message dated 5/22/07 7:34:00 PM, artists@hazardfactor.com writes:

BTW, there is a drawing floating around of the new Boomerang III on some of
the other gear boards. Basic (the drawing, not the looper), but it looks
promising.

now we're talkin'.....stop up to my studio and i'll show you my drawings.....i hope it has a big knob that sez MIDI on it......i don't think it's going midi but i do seem to remember something about "stereo"......nothing up at their site yet......all this talk about guitar set-up to get "your heart's" sound has me worried therefore i'm going all VOCAL.....my favorite sound right now is the "HYPNO TOAD" on futurerama, if i could get my guitar to do that i'd still be playin".....:).....mic

p.s. provocative tune per!

www.ct-collective.com
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci/
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar11