Re: AW: Line 6 DL4 questions

I think Rainer is refering to the "sound on sound"
mode or the first preset which is in fact very
limited,i find the other delay modes with long  delay
times a lot more interesting to loop with.I also find
the delay tap feature on the DD-20 much more accurate
than the DL-4, and of course the drop of volume of the
DL-4 is really anoying which is more obvious playing
live.
Nevertheless i still love the DL4,has anybody (aside
from Bill)done the mod on it? is it worth the 100.00
dlls? i am really tempted to do it!
more on it here
http://www.robertkeeley.com/product.php?id=40
Luis

--- Mark Sottilaro <sine@zerocrossing.net> wrote:

> On May 22, 2007, at 2:25 PM, Rainer Thelonius
> Balthasar Straschill
> wrote:
>

> > The DD20 has a looper mode which sucks
>
> Really?  Why do you think that?  I think the DD20's
> a pretty capable
> looper as pedals go.  I compared it to the DL4 and
> ended up buying it
> instead because I need something with true feedback
> control.  You can
> also make a loop and then start another one on top
> of it which is
> useful.

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

 Yahoo! in your own image.  Join our Network Research Panel today!