Re: News From Electrix

I'm not suggesting that Electrix were party to or had any knowledge
of Pro Sound's ad copy prior to publication - although they will know
about it now if Guru truly is an Electrix employee.

A well-organised company like Ford will have highly restrictive
confidentiality clauses built into contracts with any of its suppliers.

Electrix however, unlike Ford, doesn't seem to know its arse from its
elbow.

Somehow I can't envisage the Electrix Marketing department (if there
is one at the moment) thinking to instruct R&D or Production "tell
any third party not to mention us in their product advertising".

But who knows - the 'Pro Sound ploy' may be a new (obscure) form of
product hype.

Anyway, like you, I hope we get the chance to upgrade or buy a Mk2.

Simon Le Geyt