Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V06 #343

I think a lot of people here will agree that I've been
a staunch supporter of the Repeater, warts and all.
However, when a company treats it's user base the way
Electrix has, it's hard to not be angry at them.  I
understand things take time, and even longer than
expected, but come on.  David Rice may be a nice man
and a great programmer, but what do they feel they
have to gain by this skattershot information they spew
every now and then that turns out to be false with no
explaination?  A simple "Oh man, we ran into some
major issues at the last moment but we're not givng
up, please stand by..." would have one them major
sympathy from their customer base.  I hear anyone here
complaining that they sold their Repeater mk1 or any
other looper and now the mk2 isn't shipping as
promised, I will tell them to suck it.

Really, I'm going to tell everyone they're better off
buying a Repeater mk1 or saving up for an edp (or pair
if you must have stereo like me) or looperlative.
These are things that exist in the real world.

Mark