Re: Music Scene

I always preferred

Q: How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb ?
A: 10 - 1 changes it, the other 9 discuss how Hendrix would have done it.

But, for all I like U2, my favourite would have to be

Q: How many members of U2 does it take to change a light bulb ?
A: None really - Bono just holds the light bulb and the world turns around
him.

Dennis Montgomery <morpheus@speakeasy.net> wrote [ with a lightbulb joke ]

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at
http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.