Re: solid state recorders

On Apr 20, 2006, at 5:54 AM, Per Boysen wrote:

> On 20 apr 2006, at 14.50, Dirk Wilbert wrote:
>
>> Griffin offers the "iTalk" - seems like it features a built-in
>> microphone _and_ a mini speaker _and_ a mic input jack. The price
>> in Germany ist about 40 EUR.
>> Belkin offers the "Universal microphone adapter" which features a
>> mic input with gain-poti and a headphone output. It costs
>> something  about 30 EUR.
>
> Thanks for the tip, but I'm not sure these devices work with the
> video iPod (the one with "huge" hard drive). Anyway, so far I'm
> dragging my powerbook with me into The Field.

Here's something for audio recording to try on ipods, at least used
ones if not shiny spanking new ones:

http://ipod.hackaday.com/entry/1234000147025394/
http://ipod.hackaday.com/

Their severs seem  a bit glitchy today so might need to navigate from
the main page.

regards

BobCo

http://www.cdbaby.com/rpcollier2