Re: solid state recorders

Hello Per,

Griffin offers the "iTalk" - seems like it features a built-in
microphone _and_ a mini speaker _and_ a mic input jack. The price in
Germany ist about 40 EUR.
Belkin offers the "Universal microphone adapter" which features a mic
input with gain-poti and a headphone output. It costs something  about
30 EUR.
I'm not quite sure about the sound quality; both look quite "cheap"...
so I will buy the Edirol R-09 and hope its built-in microphones
sound as good as the sound-demo of the R-1 on Edirol's website promises.

Dirk