EDP Feedback and Volume Pedal

Hi,

I'm having a little problem with the Ernie Ball volume pedal I have
plugged into the Feedback jack at the back of the EDP.  Whenever I
adjust the feedback using the pedal, it seems to take a little while
for the EDP to notice that I'm moving the pedal and adjust the
feedback accordingly.  I also notice that if I swoop the pedal a
couple of times to get the  feedback change noticed, there is also a
accompanying swoop in the volume leve of the loop I'm recording.  Has
anyone else had this happen?  If so, how did you deal with it?

Thanks,
Kevin

The Nettles: Progressive and Exciting Celtic Music
www.TheNettles.com