play my guitar?

can i play one on your guitar?depending on the size of
the tip i see tossed in the case is one factor.do i
smell alchohol?are you a hot chic?(let me show you how
to swing a golf club)ive let a few folks take a spin
while i controll the loops for tips of 10 bucks and up
and they have to tip before asking(unspoken bond.grass
gas or ass...isnt that the old saying?ive seen some
amazing players and probably sold a lot of dl4's and
rc 20xl's that my usual recomendation for folks
wanting to get started looping.ive had no security
problems(knock on wood)i guess it helps to be scary.
lol anyone from this list can "play my guitar"
                  im off to the woods,
                           scary.