From: daniel stevenson [mailto:stillllscary@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 7:28 PM
To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: play my guitar?

can i play one on your guitar?depending on the size of the tip i see tossed
in the case is one factor.do i smell alchohol?are you a hot chic?(let me
show you how to swing a golf club)ive let a few folks take a spin while i
controll the loops for tips of 10 bucks and up and they have to tip before
asking(unspoken bond.grass gas or ass...isnt that the old saying?ive seen
some amazing players and probably sold a lot of dl4's and rc 20xl's that my
usual recomendation for folks wanting to get started looping.ive had no
security problems(knock on wood)i guess it helps to be scary.
lol anyone from this list can "play my guitar"
                  im off to the woods,
                           scary.