Re: rc 50 no batteries or feedback

I tested the RC50 at "Musikmesse" Frankfurt for about half an hour - the
unit was a bit buggy but I think Boss/Roland won't ship RC50s with
errors. As I'm new to the "loop topic" I read a lot the last few
weeks.... most on loopers-delight. I had Electro Harmonix 2880, Boss
RC50, Digitech Jamman Looper and Electrix Repeater in focus.
I think it's gonna be the the RC50 - it just felt "right" for me when I
tested it and the features (stereo / easy interface / 3 loops with own
foot pedals) are just what I wanted.
The Electro Harmonix 2880 doesn't feature undo in any way, does it?
Repeater would have been great (looking at the features) but is the
company Electrix still alive? A Repeater Mk 2 would be very intersting...
I did a short test of Digitech Jamman Looper, too but somehow had
difficulties to get along with it - although it first seemed to be very
easy to use; maybe I should check it again ...
All those units I mentioned don't feature feedback, am I right?

Dirk