RE: rc 50 no batteries or feedback

Dirk,

        I have a question about the RC-50 you might be able to answer.
When you use the 3 loops for "sequential" looping (i.e. verse, chorus,
bridge) can you cue loop 2 to start seamlessly after loop 1 ends or do you
have to hit the pedal at just the right moment to transition from loop 1
to loop 2?

Adrian West
www.adrianwest.com