Re: Guitar Preamps (Was: Guitars, Loopers and Filter Factory Queens)

I'll second the suggestion for K&K pickups. I used the "BigShot" and
it was very hot with a great sound.

Don't know if this is of interest, but I had four inexpensive preamps
in my possesion for a while: M-Audio's AudioBuddy, Beheringer MIC200,
ART Tube MP Studio V3 and Studio Projects VTB1. For electric guitar
into a computer's soundcard, they all sounded pretty good (except for
the Behringer), but my ear preferred the VTB1, with the ART a close
second.

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net