Re: Guitar Preamps (Was: Guitars, Loopers and Filter Factory Queens)

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the tips!  Yes, I'm from Oregon and I already use K&K
pickups on some of my acoustic stuff.  I was even K&K Artist of the
month at one point:
http://www.kksound.com/aotm/artistofthemonth0203.html

I've also got a K&K Pure Western in my main guitar. And I also have
the K&K Pure preamp although I hardly ever need to use it.

However I still need a good preamp for the electric guitar stuff I do
with my acoustic.  I use the Dean Markley ProMag magnetic pickup in
my sound hole for the electric sounds for when I want to sound like a
horn or strings.  Hence my question about the preamps folks use.  I'm
aware of all the high-end systems but all the gear I use has to pay
its keep so I tend towards the cheap, sturdy and great sounding
stuff.  I also have an old electric guitar that I'd like to bring up
to line level after the effects chain but before the looper and filter.

Thanks,
Kevin
www.TheNettles.com