LP1/FCB1010

 >>>actually if you want to start doing more advanced stuff with the
LP-1
> I think the FCB1010 manual starts to come in handy again.
> For instance, if you want to start recording on a Multiplied track
> right away.
> That requires sending 2 midi commands from one pedal.<<<

Unless I'm missing what you're saying here, Andy, that can be done
with just the programming in the LP1 - you can program up to 8
different functions to happen simultaneously and in order onto any
one button.

So you could have a button that closed the current loop, switched to
the next loop, sync'd it, multipled it to four times the original
length and started it recording. All without having to do anything on
the foot controller except press the button.

:o)

Steve
www.stevelawson.net - site
www.stevelawson.net/store/ - shop