Re: Steve Lawson masterclass, Northern California, Jan 28th

It will be goal after NAMM to see that the Looperlative LP1 makes
appearance in a wide variety of places.  Unfortunately, I have no specific
plans until I see how things go at NAMM.

For those of you attending NAMM, please stop by the booth and say hello.
will have at least one LP1 available for demonstration purposes.  I'll
have
some instruments available and connected to the input of the LP1.

For those of you in the San Jose area, I highly recommend Steve Lawson's
masterclass.  I attended the first, but unfortunately missed last year due
to illness.

If you can't be at NAMM and you can't be at Steve's class, then please
leave a post on the Looperlative bulletin board.  There is a thread about
LP1 previews.  I don't think that I will be able to schedule anything
until
after Steve's class, but I would be happy to have an open house where you
guys could stop by and play with the LP1 for a few hours.

Bob